Today was another global session. One of the women who helps me with the newsletter I make was in attendance, and seeing as I had let it slip that I gots me a boyfriend last week, she was very suspicious when I showed up with The Boy.
She pulled me aside afterward and asked me if he was my boyfriend. I probably should have lied or evaded, but I can't. I am terrible at that. So I told her yes.
We ended up getting a ride from her...Which is when she attacked. She asked The Boy if he was my boyfriend. And then she asked... "How is she?"
In Japanese, the phrase どうですか is translated as how is~ or how about~.
The Boy was at a loss. He didn't even know how to respond to it so he just repeated her in a confused tone.
My friend responded by saying "Isn't she a good girl?"
Oy.
Then she told him to take good care of me.
And I wanted to die.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment