Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I can't staple!!!!!

Today I learned how much like a child I am when it comes to Japan.

I was finally put in charge of a project completely. I had to fill out the form that gets passed around for approval, completing the project (although it was nothing more than Christmas cards), and putting it all together.

At the very end I had to staple to form, an example of the card, and a list of the address to where they would be sent together into a little packet to be sent around the office for approval.

So I put them together and put a staple at the top left corner. When I turned it in to my boss she handed it back and said, "No no, you have to put two staples on the side."

So I went back to my desk and re-did it. when I handed it to her again, she laughed and said "No no no. They have to be in a perfectly straight line and further apart than you have them."

Apparently stapling in Japan is an exact art and I failed miserably (T_T).

No comments: