Today I ate lunch with Laurel at Matsumoto since she had an office day.
There I was just enjoying my meal when 3 women and their 3 kids came and sat near us. 2 of the kids gaped at us with opened mouthed stares. The 3rd kid stayed as far away as he could....until he ran away.
His mom couldn't convince him to come back the whole time we were there.....
Apparently Laurel and I are scary? ? ? ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!
If it weren't a little insulting and kind of disturbing I would find it adorable. Either way it was funny.
I was almost more concerned by the fact that I felt guilty for a moment...but why should I feel guilty because my face frightens ignorant children. Apparently I don't have to work hard to do my job...just showing my face teaches kids about cultural differences....
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment