Thursday, May 28, 2009

Newsletter

The Spring Issue of my newsletter came out today.

I spent the morning with the group that helps me edit the newsletter folding the newsletters and putting them in the envelopes to send them out.

After we finished folding and dividing up the newsletters I had lunch with Sara del Piano and Ian Shantz, who are CIRs in Kyoto City. Then we went on a random tour of Kameoka to the hospital, Romantic Train Stations, and Kameoka Cultural Museum. It was supposed to be helping Sara out for a project but none of it was really what she wanted...but it was better than doing nothing at the office for the rest of the day.

I have made the newsletter into a PDF file. I am currently working on uploading it online, but have yet to find a good way. If anyone wants to see it send me an email and I will email a copy.

No comments: