
We don't actually get together very often, so it was great to get a chance to see them. We all met up at a rather small but really nice cafe restaurant near Sanjo Keihan station. I had grabbed a cup of coffee there about a year ago and really liked it, but had never gone back.
This time we had a full dinner there. I am not sure if it was cultural or not, but Paul and Dave started the evening with a really sweet welcome speech. It was almost like it was a real adult dinner party.


The restaurant was pretty small and we all had to separate into a couple of tables.


The boys even left little packages of chocolate at each seating place.


We started off with a buffet of vegetables, salads, etc.

Then we chose between two different pasta dishes, one with a tomato sauce and one with a cream sauce. I went with the cream sauce.

We also had a choice between pork and chicken. I got the chicken and Atsushi got the pork, but both were really good.

Afterward, a large group went to club World, but Atsushi and I didn't feel like going. I'm not a huge club fan, though I went a lot during college. Maybe I'm getting old...

No comments:
Post a Comment