The farewell/welcome party.
After work I met the rest of my division, old and new members, for our farewell/welcome party. It was at a really upscale place. Thankfully they had chairs instead of floor seating, and an amazing view of a flowering cherry tree through the wall that was just glass (a window wall?).
It started off really well. I got to talk to my new coworkers until they got too drunk for me to understand them…and got laughed at for my food preferences (or I guess I should say for the foods I don’t like). They still can’t get over the fact that raw chicken is disgusting to me…and that I prefer not to eat raw octopus tentacles….ugh.
After a while they got a bit too drunk for me to follow their conversations and of course they were refilling my beer every time I took a sip so I wasn’t exactly sober myself…and my supervisor came and sat next to me and told me he had seen the Kameoka crew’s music video…because his girlfriend Dara showed him....(if you wanna see it you gotta ask me).
I was so embarrassed I couldn’t stop laughing.
But it was a pretty fun night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment