Wednesday, August 19, 2009
ARGH
Today was just kind of a frustrating day. I went to the International Exchange Center because I needed to finish up the newsletter, which is usually a great thing—I usually really enjoy going to the Center. But today was really frustrating. Kojima-san kept repeating what she wanted me to do, as if I didn’t understand her the first 6 times she told me. Then, she had me hold off on printing, which was the main task of the day, so I could do it tomorrow when my “staff” arrived. We were using the new printer instead of the actually press printer because the press printer is not very good with images. What Kojima-san failed to take into account is that using a regular printer to print 1500 pages takes a REALLY long time. So tomorrow is going to be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment